Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A-Z Challenge 2013!

Hello fellow Nerdians! 

With the new year, comes new challenges and one of the challenges that both myself and Bridget have chosen to participate in is the A-Z Challenge. I've heard of this challenge a few times but have never really looked into it before. I saw it on Goodreads on the Young Adult Book Club page I joined and decided, why not? It would be fun =) Bridget, always my partner in crime, decided to join in on the action!

In case (like us) you have never participated before or have never heard about it, here are the details:

Duration: January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013.

You can read in any order you wish.

(If you wish to join the Young Adult Book Club via Goodreads to be apart of their 3rd annual A-Z Challenge: "Although we are a YA Book Club, for this challenge, if you wish, you can read adult books as well, as long as at least 50% of the books read are young adult.")

You have 12 months to read 26 books.

Either the first word in the title of the books or the author’s name (first or last) should correspond with a letter in the alphabet.

You should omit “a” and “the” in the titles.

Letters Q, X and Z can be positioned anywhere in the titles or author names. 

Examples: C - The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, D - Daughter of Smoke and Bone.


I'll be creating a page so you can keep up with me and Bridget as we go through the challenge together. You can also keep track of the Young Adult Book Club Challenge (where we'll be as well) and interact with others from the group participating and sign up yourself!





I (Annabell) have also entered Goodreads Reading Challenge 2013 and set my goal for 100 books to be read throughout this year. You can keep track of my status on the sidebar or here.








Happy reading to everyone!

~Annabell + Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TeamNerd Features!