In celebration of the upcoming release of LUCIFER, the first book in Annabell's Sons of Old Trilogy coming out THIS THURSDAY, and the Launch Day Tour happening the same day, we'll be posting all about the book throughout this week! Check out some of our top favorite things from the book!
First, a little about LUCIFER (Sons of Old Trilogy, #1)
Synopsis: Have you ever wondered what could be hiding in the shadows?
Well, for eighteen-year-old Zahara Faraday, she doesn’t have to wonder. You see she comes from a lineage of Light Witches, those who have chosen to help protect and serve between the supernatural world and the human world. The only problem is Zahara, like her father Solomon, is as human as a human being can be whereas her mother, Mia, and her Aunt Catalina, were born as Light Witches. As a family they hunt down rogue supernaturals—creatures who harm humans or who have committed an act against their kingdom.
Zahara’s hunting skills are usually kept dormant since her parents would prefer she live life as a normal human girl without knowledge of the supernatural world. She plans on doing just that—except when she finds a couple being attacked by fairies, she has no choice but to step in. Before she can return to pretending to be blissfully ignorant, Zahara encounters a problem she isn’t the least equip to handle: Bryan Hamilton, the good looking new co-worker she has to help train. In a heartbeat, her best friend, Becca King, has set her up on a double date with herself and her new crush, Rekesh Saint-Louis, who happens to be the most powerful leader of the biggest Imago Coven in South Florida –supernatural creatures with the ability to control water . . . and suck out human souls.
Zahara has no time to focus on how she’s going to explain her double date with her best friend and the enemy they have a tentative truce with to her parents because soon one of the members of Mia and Catalina’s coven is found murdered with a strange tattoo of a snake with wings carved into his arm.
Zahara is then thrown into a whirlwind battle with an angel determined to have revenge against God, an Imago coven she doesn’t think they should trust, and slew of dream-eating fairies and powerful Nephilims, hybrid children of angels and humans, more than happy to rip her to shreds.
Normal just got a deadlier definition.
OUT THIS THURSDAY!!
Top 5 Favorite Quotes
“The girl is a means to an end. When the right time comes, she will be used and discarded as the rest.” ~Lucifer
“I will say I am impressed with all of you. Each of you willing to come here and sacrifice your lives for the one you love, how noble. It’s good you planned your own deaths because getting out of here alive will prove quite impossible.” ~Samuel
“Follow the path of blood down the dark hallway into the back alley where there can possibly be a body and some killer. It’s too cliché horror movie for my taste. We are not those stupid girls.” ~Becca
“He looks like the type that only wants to get into your pants.” ~Solomon
Top Favorite Hotties
1. Bryan --Stands at six feet even with a mess of golden brown hair and crystal blue eyes inside an oval shaped face. He has a defined jaw and long eyelashes.
2. Rekesh Saint-Louis--Stands at six feet two inches in height with long limbs that glow silver when touched by the moonlight. He has a head full of thick dark brown hair and chocolate colored eyes set a diamond shaped face with angular cheekbones and full lips.
3. Lenian--Stands at five feet ten inches with forest-green colored eyes, a blue Mohawk, and pierced ears. He is Rekesh's second in command.
4. Dustin-- Stands at five feet ten inches with brown eyes, a head full of thick light-brown hair and has a cool wolf named Bandit.
5. Chamuel-- Stands at six feet four inches with a body made of bulging muscles, eyes the color of a rainstorm and head full of spiky black hair.
Top 5 Favorite Action Scenes
2. The battle at Joshua Stanton's house (a fellow member of the Light Witch coven)
3. The fight scene at Charles' academy for the children of rogue supernaturals. Fallen angels, fiery swords, Nephilim--oh my!
4. The scene where Zahara and Becca try to help rescue Eric, another member of the Light Witch coven.
5. The epic scene at the Votarist Hotel!!
Favorite Moment Between Zahara and Bryan: The scene when Bryan reveals the truth of who he is to Zahara. Flirt fighting is the best kind!
Favorite Moment Between Rekesh and Becca: When Becca finds the courage to confront Rekesh and tell him how she really feels about him. *swoon*