Sunday, May 12, 2013

In Honor of Mother's Day: Celebrating Mom's in my Life by Annabell Cadiz

Since today we're celebrating mother's, I wanted to take some time out to give a BIG THANK YOU and SHOUTOUT to some of the AMAZING mother's in my life!




To my grandmother, Vincenta (Mita). She may no longer be here physically but  she is ALWAYS remembered and ALWAYS loved. She was my guardian angel on Earth and now she's one in Heaven. Looking forward to reuniting with her in Heaven one day =)



To my BEAUTIFUL mommy, Ana. She has overcome so much throughout her life and has sacrificed a great deal for all those who have been apart of her life, especially for me and my siblings. She is compassionate, wise, and loving. She is the STRONGEST woman I know and I couldn't ask for a better mom!!




To my WONDERFUL Titi Eva. She is so sweet and kind and loveable. She's had to overcome a great deal of health issues throughout her life but she has never given up no matter how hard things got. She carries her faith in God close to her heart and is always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone who needs one.



To my best friend/twinsie/partner in crime/TeamNerd Manager, Bridget a.k.a Bubbles. She's  sassy, hilariously funny, and has one of the biggest hearts I know. She's an AWESOME mommy and wife and friend. Thankful everyday she stumbled upon my old author page three years ago and am looking forward to sharing MANY MANY more years of books, chocolate, sarcasm, and memories with her!




To my nephew's mom and one of my dearest friends for the past eleven years, Jackie or as I call her, Jaxster. She is RIDICULOUSLY funny, has such a big, beautiful heart, and is a TERRIFIC mom. She's been with me and my family through good times and the struggles and has always had my back. Can't thank her enough for always being there and supporting me!




Mother's are amazing human beings! They are the heartbeats of their families and the greatest example of love for their children and the world. Their endless strength, unyielding compassion and kindness, and nurturing spirits constantly offer inspiration and hope. 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHER'S AROUND THE WORLD! Every day you should be praised and appreciated for EVERYTHING you give to the world! 

May God bless over each and every good mother out there with His grace and favor!

To the mother figures in my own life: LOVE YOU GUYS TONS and always thanking God I have had the privilege of knowing you!

*HUGS AND KISSES*

~Annabell (Bibi)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TeamNerd Features!