Monday, April 6, 2015

Top Ten Monday: Favorite Quotes from BBC Sherlock!


We LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the BBC version of Sherlock Holmes adeptly named Sherlock and are OBSESSED with Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock and Martin Freeman as Watson!!

If you have yet to watch the show, you can catch up on Netflix or buy the first three seasons which are out on DVD. The show will return in 2016 so you have plenty of time to watch ;)

For now, enjoy some of the clever and hilarious quotes we've come to cherish from the show!


Top Ten Favorite Sherlock Quotes

“What’s it like inside your funny little brains? It must be so boring.”

“Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself but talent instantly recognizes genius.”

“I’m not a psychopath, Anderson. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”

“Listen, what I said before John, I meant it. I don’t have friends; I’ve just got one.”

“Don’t make people into heroes, John. Heroes don’t exist, and if they did, I wouldn’t be one of them.

“Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.

“Now, let's talk about murder – sorry, did I say murder? I meant to say marriage."

“As a mental exercise, I've often planned the murder of friends and colleagues. Now John, I'd poison.… I've given him chemicals and compounds that way and he's never even noticed. He missed a whole Wednesday one day." 

 “Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain”-Moriarty

“No no no no no, if you don’t stop prying… I’ll burn you. I will burn.. the heart out of you.”-Moriarty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TeamNerd Features!